Examples of using a bot when trading
MAKE GUNBOT YOUR POSITION CLOSING MANAGER
Are you one of those traders who likes manual trading? With Gunbot, you'll speed up the process by buying manually, and the bot will take care of the best time to sell your positions.
Here are some examples:
- Enable "stepgain" and use the built-in trend tracking tool - Gunbot will close positions when the price exceeds the minimum allowable increment and the trend direction changes.
- Enable the "tssl" function and set the trailing range to handle sales based solely on the price action method.
Another handy feature of Gunbot for manual trading is that when several trades are executed at once, it calculates the average price per unit, including trading fees.
FULLY AUTOMATE TRADING
Gain revenue 24 hours a day by fully automating your trading strategy through Gunbot.
Maximize your profits by changing strategies in bull and bear markets.
Automation is risky, which is why most Gunbot strategies are designed to successfully manage risk and help you cope with sudden price drops.
GET RID OF BAD ASSETS
Did you make a bad purchase and forget to set a stop limit? With Gunbot you will not make such mistakes.
Use the powerful DCA capabilities - the bot will aggressively average prices per position, then sell at a profit and stop trading the asset.
Alternatively, you can use reverse trading in markets with strong downwards trends. This strategy consists of repeatedly selling assets and buying more at lower prices. Reverse trading uses only initial capital to accumulate more assets - you don't have to spend extra money.
LET THE BOT EXECUTE ORDERS FROM TRADEVIEW ON ITS OWN
With the TradingView add-on, Gunbot can receive incoming orders via email from tradeview.com and execute them immediately on your exchange.
The add-on offers a variety of options - you can use your own strategies written in Pine Script on any supported exchange, as well as Gunbot strategies in conjunction with TradingView orders.
To use your own strategies, make sure that your script sends alerts that match the syntax of alerts received by Gunbot.
Options for using the Gunbot strategy in conjunction with TradingView orders:
- Launch the Gunbot strategy to buy and sell and add additional orders when you receive lower alerts.
- Buy based on TradingView orders, sell based on Gunbot price trailing.
- Trade mainly with TradingView orders, but use Gunbot for DCA.